I. Information We Collect and How We Use It
We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the collection of personal information is limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified below. If you sign up with your Google or Facebook account some relevant information will display from your existing profile (first and last name, email address etc.).
Private data obtained during a registration process.
Required for stats analysis, identification, sorting and correspondence with a client. Contact information given by users during registration is also used to send Push Notifications and other alerts as well as to ensure technical assistance:
- Last and First names
- Job title
- Company size
- Country code + phone number
- Email (+password for authentication)
- Any other private information requested by apps
By using the Snappii website and/or mobile apps, you consent to receiving certain electronic communications from us. You may unsubscribe from receiving certain promotional emails from us. If you wish to do so, simply follow the instructions found at the end of the email. Even if you unsubscribe, we may still contact you for informational, transactional, account-related, or similar purposes.
Information which is collected and tracked with our software.
To ensure safety of app submissions to the official app stores, stats collection, easiness of access and control the following private details are collected while using Snappii website and/or apps:
- Apple and Google Play Store profile information to enable app submissions
- Usage stats in apps and on the website
- Current IP address
- Device information (for mobile apps)
- Cloud storage credentials that are used in apps
- Cookies that are saved while using the website
- Authetication data
- Google Analytics data
- User information from your contact list
- Other analytics
- Private multimedia files (video, audio, photos and images)
- Any personal data written in a TXT format
- User geo location
- Any personal information that is uploaded by user of his/her own will
If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any personal information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication Activity. We record information relating to your use of Snappii, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and time stamp information. We use this type of information to administer Snappii and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of Snappii.com. You cannot be identified from this aggregate information.
- Authentication. After Sign In cookies make it possible to show relevant information and personalize your work with Snappii
- Advertising. Cookies can be used to show relevant ads and commercials on the website, in apps and beyond.
- Effectiveness, analysis and research. With the help of cookies we can evaluate how good our site and plugins are in various regions. Besides they are used for estimations, researches and further improvement of products, features and services.
II. Transfer of Information
Snappii may contain links to third party websites to which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
IV. Controlling Your Personal Data
To the extent you include personal information in your submissions (such as a photo of yourself), third parties may be able to identify you, associate you with your user account, and contact you. Please do not include information in your submissions that you expect to keep private. You hereby acknowledge that Snappii is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner
VII. Contacting the Website and Access to Your Personal Information
VIII. Personal data storage and collection conditions:
- To ensure the best service and user experience we sometimes share private information with 3rd parties
- Some Snappii employees and a limited group of 3rd party professionals have access to the private information
- Snappii may share users' information only with data collection, storage and analysis service providers. Snappii will never sell information about our users to 3rd parties.
- Snappii apps access your Contact List in case you need to invite someone to the app.
- Personal details are kept as long as a person uses Snappii as a service provider
- Snappii is not resposible for data loss or leaks which happen in case of users‘ errors (including unconscious actions), 3rd party fraud actions, technical issues and incidents (under irresistible circumstances).