SNAPPII SECURITY ARCHITECTURE - SUMMARY
This document describes how Snappii secures its servers and Apps created and running on the Snappii Mobility Platform.
Our platform servers are hosted at a reputable hosting company called rackspace.
Snappii has built many security measures into the mobility platform and Apps themselves:
- All communications between Snappii Apps and Servers are encrypted. We encrypt requests manually using Rijndael Encryption Algorithm.
- Snappii Apps can take advantage of ACLs (access control lists) which control access rights by groups and individuals. This enables us to create a single App with different features for different types of users.
- We enable App creators to control where App data is being stored. The options are:
- Locally on device
- Cloud Server database provided by Snappii
- Cloud storage e.g. Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive
- Relational DBMS Oracle, SQL, My SQL
- CRM and ERP systems. e.g. Salesforce, SAP
- We encrypt Snappii users’ passwords that they use for Snappii platform and their own Apple and Google Developer accounts.